2008/06/11

LP Album


Collision Course: 11/30/2004
Dirt Off Your Shoulder / Lying From You+Big Pimpin' / Papercu
+Jigga What / Faint+Izzo / In The End+Points Of Authority / 99 Problems / One Step Closer+Numb / Encore

Hybrid Theory: 10/24/2000
Papercut
+One Step Closer+With You+Points of Authority+Crawling+Runaway+By Myself+In The End+A Place For My Head+Forgotten+Cure For The Itch+Pushing Me Away

Live In Texas: 11/18/2003
Don't Stay+Somewhere I Belong+Lying From You+Papercut+Points of Authority+Runaway+Faint
+From The Inside+Figure.09+With You+By Myself+P5hng Me A*wy+Numb+Crawling+In The End+A Place For My Head+One Step Closer+Somewhere I Belong+Lying From You+Papercut+Points of Authority+Runaway+Faint+From The Inside+P5hng Me A*wy+Numb+Crawling+In The End+One Step Closer

LP Underground 2.0: 11/18/2002
A.06
+Dedicated+High Voltage (Live)+My December+Points Of Authority (Crystal Method Remix)+ With You (Live)

LP Underground 4.0: 11/22/2004
One Step Closer (Live)
+Public Service Announcement (Intro)+Sold My Soul To Yo Mama+Standing In The Middle+ Step Up / Nobody's Listening / It's Goin' Down (Live)+Wish (Live)

LP Underground 5.0: 11/21/2005
Big Pimpin' / Papercut+ Breaking The Habit+Dirt Off Your Shoulder / Lying From You+Jigga What / Faint+Public Service Announcement (Intro)+Somewhere I Belong

LP Underground 6.0: 12/05/2006
Announcement Service Public
+Qwerty (Live) Lyrics+Pushing Me Away (Live Piano Version)+Breaking The Habit (Live)+Reading My Eyes (Live)+Qwerty

Meteora: 03/25/2003
Foreword+Don't Stay+Somewhere I Belong+Lying From You+Hit The Floor+Easier To Run+Faint+Figure.09+Breaking The Habit+From The Inside+Nobody's Listening+Session+Numb

Minutes to Midnight: 05/15/2007
Bleed It Out
+Given Up+Hands Held High+In Between+In Pieces+Leave Out All The Rest+No More Sorrow+Shadow Of The Day+The Little Things Give You Away+Valentine's Day+What I've Done

Reanimation: 07/30/2002
Opening+Pts.of.athrty+Enth_E_Nd+Frgt/10 Reanimation Remix of Forgotten+P5hng Me A*wy+Plc.4 Mie Haed+X-Ecutioner Style+H! Vltg3+Wth>You+Ntr\Mssion+PPr:Kut+Rnw@y+My+By_myslf+Kyur4 Th Ich+1stp Klosr+Krwlng

















0 comments: