2008/06/11

OASIS Album


Be Here Now:08/26/1997
+All Around The World+Be Here Now+D'You Know What I Mean?+Don't Go Away+Fade In-Out+ It's Getting Better (Man!)+ I Hope, I Think, I Know+Magic Pie+My Big Mouth+Stand By Me+ The Girl In The Dirty Shirt

Definitely Maybe: 08/01/1998
+ Bring It On Down+ Cigarretes & Alcohol+ Columbia+ Digsy's Diner+ Live Forever+ Married With Children+ Rock 'n' Roll Star+ Shakermaker+ Slide Away+ Supersonic+ Up In The Sky

Don't Believe the Truth: 05/29/2005
+Turn Up The Sun+Mucky Fingers+ Lyla+Love Like A Bomb+The Importance Of Being Idle+The Meaning Of Soul+Guess God Thinks I'm Abel+Part Of The Queue+Keep The Dream Alive+A Bell Will Ring+Let There Be Love

Heathen Chemistry: 07/01/2002
+All In The Mind+Better Man+Born On A Different Cloud+Forces of Nature+ Getting Older+How Does It Feel+Hung in a bad place+Little By Little+ She Is Love+Solve My Mystery+Songbird+Stop Crying Your Heart Out+The Hindu Times

Masterplan: 11/03/1998
+(It's Good) To Be Free+Acquiesce+Fade Away+Going Nowhere+Half The World Away+Headshrinker+I Am The Walrus+Listen Up+Rockin' Chair'+StayYoung+Talk Tonight+The Masterplan+The Swamp Song+Underneath The Sky'


Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants
+Fuckin' In The Bushes+Gas Panic!+Go Let It Out+I Can See a Liar+Let's All Make Believe+Little James+Put Yer Money Where Your Mouth Is+Roll It Over+Sunday Morning Call+Where Did It All Go Wrong?+Who Feels Love

What's The Story Morning Glory: 10/03/1995
+Cast No Shadow+Champagne Supernova+Don't Look Back In Anger+Hello+Hey Now!+Morning Glory+Roll With It+She Is Electric+Some Might Say+Untiled 1+Untitled 2+Wonderwall
















0 comments: